2023 Barcelona Graduate School of Economics (GSE) Scholarships in Spain
The Barcelona Graduate School of Economics is delighted to offer undergraduates with outstanding academic records the opportunity to further their education in the Barcelona Graduate School of Economics (GSE) fully funded by the University. The Barcelona Graduate School of Economics is able to offer tuition waivers and fully-funded scholarships to international students who are focused on pursuing a degree program at the Institution. 2023 Barcelona Graduate School of Economics (GSE) Scholarships in Spain
Only candidates with excellent academic records will obtain a financial offer. Candidates who submit a perfect application by January 15 will be considered for all funding opportunities. Those who apply after that date will be considered for any leftover available funding.
Eligibility for the 2023 Barcelona Graduate School of Economics (GSE) Scholarships
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic record.
- Applicants must submit a completed application for a master program.
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must have a good academic record
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Spain
Field of Study: Barcelona GSE graduate students earn one of three official master’s degrees: Economics and Finance, Specialized Economic Analysis, or Data Science.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Program: The financial aid that is available to students includes:
- Fully funded scholarships
- Waivers for 100%, 75%, 50% and 25% of tuition fees
- Teaching assistantships
Method of Application for the 2023 Barcelona Graduate School of Economics (GSE) Scholarships: All applicants will automatically be considered for any available financial aid when they submit a completed application for a master program.
Required application materials
- Undergraduate transcripts
- Undergraduate diploma
- Curriculum vitae
- Statement of purpose
- GRE exam scores: Barcelona GSE institution code for GRE Exam: 2531
- Proof of English language proficiency: Accepted certificates include IELTS (6,5), TOEFL (90) and Cambridge Exams (Proficiency A-C; Advance A-C; First A)
Application Deadline: 15th January 2023