2023 Chancellor’s Scholarship at UWE Bristol in UK for International Students
International students who are new students of the UWE Bristol with no previous UK study and have no sponsor in their educations are now invited to lay applications for the 2023 Chancellor’s Scholarship at UWE Bristol in the United Kingdom. The UWE Bristol invites applications from international students who desire to pursue a degree program at the Institution. 2023 Chancellor’s Scholarship at UWE Bristol in UK for International Students
The recipient of this scholarship will be needed to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments and will also be needed to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the period of the course.
Eligibility for the 2023 Chancellor’s Scholarship at UWE Bristol:
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- Have achieved the equivalent of a British first in an undergraduate degree
- Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- Be a new student at UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- Provide official transcripts at the time of application.
Eligible Countries: All
Value Of Scholarships: 50% tuition fees
Number of Awards: One
Method Application: You will be invited to apply as part of the application process if you pass the eligibility criteria listed above.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2023