2023 Edinburgh Legal Education Trust at University of Edinburgh in UK (International Masters Scholarships)
Apply for the 2023 Edinburgh Legal Education Trust at University of Edinburgh on Truesport your best world wide Scholarship website on the internet. This Scholarship is a masters scholarship from the UK fully funded by the University of Edinburgh. This scholarship is presented by the Edinburgh Legal Education Trust, which was established in 1996 for the improvement of Legal Education. The Trustees desires to grant a scholarship for study beginning in September 2023. This scholarship opportunity is awarded to students who are seeking to pursue a degree at the Institution. 2023 Edinburgh Legal Education Trust at University of Edinburgh in UK (International Masters Scholarships)
Eligibility for the 2023 Edinburgh Legal Education Trust:
- Applicants must be accepted by the University of Edinburgh for the degree of LLM by Research.
- Applicants must hold an honours degree in law or an ordinary degree in law plus an honours degree in a different discipline.
- Applicants must have a UK 2:1 honours degree, or its international equivalent, in law, or a social science subject or equivalent.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL-iBT – 100
- CAE/CPE – 185
- Trinity ISE – SE III with a pass in all four components
- PTE – 70
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: The scholarship will cover tuition fees (at the home level) and supply a stipend of £10,926. Additionally, a limited amount of helping hand may be designated by the Trust in respect of research expenses, but this will not normally exceed £400 in a year.
Fees will be paid by the Trust directly to the University of Edinburgh. The maintenance allowance will be paid in four equal installments on 15 September, 15 December, 15 March and 15 June.
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Method of Application: Admission applications for a programme at the law school must be made online.
Application Deadline: 8th May 2022.