2023 Global A Quarter Scholarships at University of Nottingham Ningbo China
The University of Nottingham Ningbo China is presenting various scholarships for international students which seek to reward excellence and promote diversity among their student body. Nottingham Global A Quarter Scholarship is worth RMB 27,500 per student, the equivalent of 25% toward the first year of postgraduate tuition fees respectively.
Why study at the University of Nottingham Ningbo China?
The University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) is a university situated in the city of Ningbo in the coastal province of Zhejiang, near Shanghai, China. It is affiliated with the University of Nottingham in the United Kingdom (UK). The university was the first Sino-foreign university to open its doors in China, in 2004, with the approval of the Chinese Ministry of Education. It is run by Nottingham UK in cooperation with Zhejiang’s Wanli Education Group.
The university is divided into three faculties:
- Faculty of Science and Engineering (FoSE)
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences (FHSS)
- Faculty of Business (FOB)
Eligibility for the 2023 Global A Quarter Scholarships at University of Nottingham Ningbo China
- Applicants must be from an eligible country and must have applied for an undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
- Applicants are expected to hold an honors degree at 2:1 level or above (or international equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS 6.5 with a writing band of no less than 6.0
- PTE Academic 71 (minimum 65)
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Postgraduate degree
Value of Award:
- Nottingham Global A Quarter Scholarship is worth RMB 27,500 per student, the equivalent of 25% toward the first year of postgraduate tuition fees respectively.
- This scholarship is an entrance scholarship only. The fees will be waived from students’ one-year’s tuition fees or will be refunded to students if the full tuition fee is paid.
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Application Deadline: 31st May 2023.