2023 International Finance Corporation (IFC) Global Internship Program (GIP) for Professionals
Apply for all fully funded Internship programmes on Trueport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. The Global Internship Program (GIP) offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be revealed to the mission and work of IFC and the broader World Bank Group and become part of the largest private sector development institution in the world. The program motivates individuals to get new perspectives and innovative ideas for IFC’s work while enhancing skills in a diverse and highly stimulating environment. Moreover, the Global Internship Program provides a special opportunity to exchange ideas and network with international professionals dedicated to ending extreme poverty and boosting prosperity in the developing world. 2023 International Finance Corporation (IFC) Global Internship Program (GIP) for Professionals
Requirements for the 2023 International Finance Corporation (IFC) Global Internship Program (GIP):
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a Master’s degree level program, with at least three years of relevant professional experience.
- IFC hires Global Interns for a minimum period of four weeks between May and September to work on discrete projects in Washington, D.C. or in one of IFC’s country or regional offices. Many of the posted opportunities are also open for virtual participation.
- Operational assignments cover various areas of work, such as participation in sector-specific market mapping, investment proposal reviews, financial modeling and analysis, portfolio management, upstream work, and advisory services activities. Other assignments can cover a range of activities in corporate and support departments.
- Global Interns also get access to corporate orientation, skills training, and regular learning events/activities for the GIP cohort.
- Following a thorough evaluation process at the conclusion of the internship, successful GIP interns are encouraged to apply to the WBG Young Professionals Program should they meet such application requirements, or to any other full-time opportunity available after graduation.
- Interested candidates are expected to submit their CV and Cover Letter stating their motivation to apply and how their skills and expertise are related to the internship requirements.
- Please refrain from applying to more than three available internship opportunities listed, otherwise, your candidacy may be disqualified and rescinded.
- Selected candidates will be contacted directly by departments for interviews.
- Selected interns will be offered a competitive salary and limited medical insurance coverage for the duration of the internship.
Application Deadline: Monday, March 6th, 2023 11:59 pm UTC