2023 Sisters Angèle-Marie Littlejohn and Bibiane Leclercq Scholarships for African Students in Ireland
Women who are proficient in both written and spoken English and are nationals of an African country are called for the 2023 Sisters Angèle-Marie Littlejohn and Bibiane Leclercq Scholarships where they can gain a fully funded scholarship for an MPhil in Christian Theology at The Loyola Institute.
The Loyola Institute, Trinity College Dublin, is delighted to announce a scholarship (fees plus stipend) for an MPhil in Christian Theology at the Loyola Institute, TCD, all gratitude to the generous support of the Sisters of St John of God.
Both full-time and part-time applicants to the MPhil in Christian Theology will be eligible. In the case of students doing the MPhil over two years the award will be split with 50% paid in the first year and 50% in the second year (in case a student does not continue into the second year no award will be payable).
ALSO TRENDING: 2023 Public Health International Masters Scholarships at University of Salford in United Kingdom
Eligibility for the 2023 Sisters Angèle-Marie Littlejohn and Bibiane Leclercq Scholarships:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Women who are nationals of an African country and are currently living in Africa.
- Members of religious orders are welcome.
- Women who will use this M.Phil. to contribute to Church and Society in Africa.
- Scholarship applicants must have been accepted into the MPhil programme.
- You must have to be proficient in written and spoken English language.
Eligible Countries: African Countries
Value of Award: Educational fund
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Eligible Field of Studies: M.Phil. in Christian Theology
Method of Application: Scholarship applications are to be sent by email to email@example.com, Subject line: Sisters Angèle-Marie Littlejohn and Bibiane Leclercq Scholarship Application
- Academic references (two)
- A letter (maximum 600 words) setting out why you would like to do the M.Phil. in Christian Theology and how you will use this M.Phil to make a contribution to Church and Society in Africa
Application Deadline: July 8th, 2023