2023 Thesis Support Hofer Lab International Scholarship at the University of Sydney, Australia
The University of Sydney in Australia is awarding an intriguing opportunity to international students who are proficient in English Language to further their research degree in Australia. This Scholarship has been designated to provide financial support to a student who is embarking on research within the School of Life and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Science, where the focus of their research is on the role of the complement system in cytokine-mediated neuroinflammation. 2023 Thesis Support Hofer Lab International Scholarship at the University of Sydney, Australia
Why study at the University of Sydney?
The University of Sydney (USYD), also known as Sydney University, or informally Sydney Uni, is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 1850, it is the oldest university in Australia and is one of the country’s six sandstone universities. The university comprises eight academic faculties and university schools, through which it offers bachelor, master, and doctoral degrees. The University of Sydney is a member of the Group of Eight, CEMS, the Association of Pacific Rim Universities, and the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
Eligibility for the 2023 Thesis Support Hofer Lab International Scholarship:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time Master’s by Research in the School of Life and Environmental Sciences.
- Applicants must be willing to research the role of the complement system in cytokine-mediated neuroinflammation.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements of the master’s program they want to join at the University of Sydney.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters by research
Value of Award: $4,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligible Field of Studies: Students can apply for a Master’s in Research in the School of Life and Environmental Sciences at the University of Sydney.
Method of Application: Applicants must apply for admission via the university portal. Students who want to apply for a scholarship must submit a scholarship application form.
Application Deadline: 8th February 2023.