ESED International Masters Scholarship at University of Twente (UT) in Netherlands 2023
The ESED International Masters Scholarship is here again for all excellent students to grab the opportunity to study at the University of Twente (UT) in Netherlands. The University of Twente is pleased to offer its Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) Scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024.
The ESED scholarship helps outstanding students pursuing advanced studies in Sustainable Energy Development and promotes meaningful contributions to the collective body of knowledge about this subject.
Eligibility for the ESED International Masters Scholarship:
- Applicants undertake full-time master’s-level studies in zero-carbon energy, smart grids, electric transportation, energy storage, advanced electricity technologies, public policy, economics, law, or political science.
- Applicants must pursue full-time studies for at least one full school year (two or three semesters) beginning in autumn 2023.
- Applicants in the second year of a two-year program are eligible to apply, provided they meet this requirement.
- Applicants must be citizens of a developing country/territory on the List of official development aid recipients identified by the Development Co-operation Directorate (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
- Applicants must be committed to returning to their home country/territory after their studies to contribute to its development
- Applicants must be an outstanding students;
- Graduates with excellent grades in the top 20% of their class
- Is committed to sustainable energy development
- Has a history of community involvement
- Is determined to advance their knowledge and understanding
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Master’s degree program
Value of Award: USD $ 10,000 per year
Number of Awards: Up to 10
Eligible Field of Studies: The scholarship will be granted to the Master’s degree program in Environmental & Energy Management, Geo-information Science and Earth Observation, and Sustainable Energy Technology subject offered by the university.
Method of Application: To apply for the scholarship, applicants must be admitted to the master’s degree program at the university. After that, all candidates must submit an online application for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: 7 April 2023.