First National Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023
Applications are now open for the 2023 First National Bank (FNB) Graduate Trainee Program for young graduates, so hurry up and apply now on Trueport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. First National Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023
Trainees role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
Experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification: Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics, etc), Actuarial Science, Maths, Statistics, Engineering, Marketing, HR, Industrial Psychology, Information Systems, Computer Science, This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
As part of the Application process, the following is required: Completion of information pertaining to Qualification(s) and Institution; An academic transcript has to be uploaded.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative, and appropriate solutions
- Provision of efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting, and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximize skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completing training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by the attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business by demonstrating and displaying the values required in the business
Application Deadline: August 20, 2023