International House Scholarships at University of Melbourne in Australia 2023
Once again, University of Melbourne in Australia have decided to open it doors again to international students as usual. Scholarships worth up to $22,500 are offered to new and returning students living at International House. The scholarships are made available by the generosity of former members of International House and of the wider community who come together support the House’s vision of bringing Australian and International students to live together, with an emphasis on scholarships for international and regional Victorian students. International House Scholarships at University of Melbourne in Australia 2023
ALSO TRENDING: Upstream Graduate Internship Programme by ExxonMobil 2022 and 2023
- Applicants must be new and returning undergraduate students residing at International House.
- Applicants must have completed the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or an equivalent qualification and meet the additional academic requirements necessary for the application to their preferred undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (paper-based) – 577
- TOEFL (internet-based) – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- Pearson Test of English – 58
- Cambridge English, Advanced/Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) – 176
- C2 Proficiency (previously called Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) examination) – 180
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Up to $22,500 per annum
Number of Awards:10
Method of Application: Students interested in the Award must make sure to fill the application form and attach the form and any pertinent evidence in an email to Dr. Katherine Firth at is-academic-at-lists.unimelb.edu.au to apply. The applicants must also make their applications here.
Application Deadline: January 4th, 2023.
Without much ado, do well to read and drop your comments below