Missions Publiques’ Global Fellowship Program 2023 for young professionals
Applications are currently accepted for the Missions Publiques’ Global Fellowship Program 2023 for young professionals so hurry and apply now on Trueport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. Missions Publiques’ Global Fellowship Program aims at bringing Missions Publiques Fellows from around the world to unite forces in changing governance for the better, by comprising everyday citizens into decision-making. This trusted community reminisces Missions Publiques’ long-standing, highly reliable top-level partners at the global level for knowledge sharing and collaboration.
Missions Publiques’ fellows are local experts, activists, researchers, civil society actors, or entrepreneurs. All share the same passion to enhance decision-making and governance models and to address the challenge of combining and impacting local, regional, national, or global decision-making levels in a way that is suitable to the 21st century.
Fellows enter into long-term cooperation around international projects with major social and political stakes for the future of our societies and humanity and will ensure the impact on a global and local scale.
- They are agencies specialized in participation and deliberative democracy at all levels. They have launched a fellowship program with partners around the world in line with their view of decolonizing governance and deliberation in “democracy”. The goal is:
- To have a network of trusted partners ready to launch citizens’ Dialogues
- To support capacity building and peer support in those places through a program of training and support
- The goal of the 2024 Summer School is threefold:
- Inspire practitioners from around the world with the most up-to-date research results
- Inspire researchers with the most advanced practices in deliberation from around the world.
- Strengthen a network of change-makers around the world to advance the practice and research on transnational deliberation.
Application Deadline: July 1st, 2023