President International Scholarships 2023 at Jiangsu University in China
The President International Scholarships 2023 is a scholarship program fully funded by the Chinese government which is aiming at overseas students or applicants who offer English-taught degree programs to study or further their education at the Jiangsu University in China. In the interest of attracting more excellent foreign students to apply for their school, inspire foreign students to study hard, give power to their strengths in various aspects, and improve cultural exchanges between China and foreign countries, Jiangsu University has specifically inaugurated the “President’s Scholarship for Foreign Students”. President International Scholarships 2023 at Jiangsu University in China
Eligibility for the President International Scholarships 2023:
- Applicants must be Self-funded overseas students who take English-taught DEGREE programs ONLY.
- Age Requirement: Bachelor: under 25 years; Master Students: under 35 years; PhD Students: under 40 years.
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): China
Type: Undergraduate, Master and PhD
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: Partial Scholarship
- PhDs: Full tuition and accomodation
- Masters: 20,000 CNY on tuition every year
- Bachelors: 10,000 CNY on tuition in first year
Application Deadline: August 2023
Procedures for application
Please thoroughly and clearly fill in the form, and upload it to the “Application Form for President’s Scholarship” when submitting the application on the http://admission.ujs.edu.cn/ website.