The 2023/2024 University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships for Study in the UK.
Apply for the University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships for the 2023/2024 session on Trueport your best worldwide Scholarship website on the internet. Developing Solutions is the University of Nottingham’s master’s scholarship, founded in 2001, for students from African, South Asian, and other selected Commonwealth countries. This scholarship programme is organized for international students who wish to make a difference in the advancement of key economic, environmental, structural, social, or political structures in their home country.
The University of Nottingham is awarding scholarships covering 50% or 100% of full-time master’s tuition fees. These one-year scholarships are available to assist innovative and passionate students who can successfully exhibit their ingenuity in developing solutions that will have an impact on their home countries and instigate change.
Eligibility for The 2023/2024 University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships:
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- be domiciled in Africa, India, or one of the selected Commonwealth countries listed below
- be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- hold an offer to start a full-time master’s (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham UK, studying in the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science, or Faculty of Social Sciences
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you:
- are a current student or graduate of the University of Nottingham
- have already studied outside of your home country
- are currently studying in the UK
Africa (all nations), Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, and Vanuatu.
Method of Application
- You must apply for and receive an offer to study a full-time master’s (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham before applying for this scholarship.
- When you have received your offer to study with us, you can apply through the scholarships section of the application system, NottinghamHub.
- If you have an offer for an MRes course, email the scholarships team at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to apply
Application Deadline: Wednesday, 17 May 2023