The 2023 Altron Software Engineering and Cloud Graduate Programme
The 2023 AltronSoftware Engineering and Cloud Graduate Programme is an amazing opportunity to obtain experience developing software solutions for the cloud. Graduates of the programme will develop the skills needed to make the most of modern cloud–based tools and technologies, from creating to deploying web applications.
Are you wanting to be part of Altron’s Software Engineering and Cloud business, engaging with a leading team that is servicing clients across Africa?
You will join a mentorship to grow and develop in the Software Engineering and Cloud business. You will be part of a project from conception to implementation that follows the full software development lifecycle.
Participate in a working internship, where you will obtain the opportunity to become certified in the area of software development and cloud technologies.
This program is organized to offer Altron and clients skilled and certified engineers. Altron will mentor you and set you up to grow into our business, while at the same time, will empower you with practical, unique, and specialized skills that will enable you to seamlessly integrate into the workplace.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE ALTRON SOFTWARE ENGINEERING AND CLOUD GRADUATE PROGRAMME
- Bachelor’s Degree in either: (BSc or B.Eng or B.Tech)
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think out of the box”
- Be curious and highly motivated with a Can-Do attitude
- Great communication skills and friendly positive outgoing disposition
- The position will be Cape Town based for the first year (post / during training – there may be the possibility of relocating across South Africa)
- Altron Kick Off September 2023 for the yearlong learning journey ending August 2024
- Your Courses will include:
- An initial product, process, and soft skills overview training
- Coaching and Peer Learning
- Shadowing of senior consultants in your areas
- Information sessions by Industry Leaders
- Assignments, tasks, and examinations
- HOW WOULD IT WORK:
- You will have a mentor and work as part of a project team that will give you end-to-end exposure to the SDLC
- You will receive a full license to use our Udemy platform with access to any applicable courses available