The 2023 Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Programme for Nigerian Graduates
The 2023 Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Programme is a development initiative organized for Nigerian graduates who seek in building a career in the business sector. The programme is headed by the Dangote Group, which is one of Africa’s leading conglomerates with business interests in diverse sectors, including cement, sugar, salt, flour, and agriculture. The 2023 Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Programme for Nigerian Graduates
The programme is available to Nigerian graduates from any discipline who have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme. The programme is aimed at developing the skills and competencies of young Nigerian graduates via a structured training programme that includes classroom learning, on-the-job training, and mentorship. The Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Programme runs for a duration of 12 months and covers various functional areas within the Dangote Group, including finance, human resources, information technology, sales and marketing, and engineering.
Dangote Group’s vision of being the ultimate provider of basic daily needs in Sub-Saharan Africa has seen the company grow rapidly over the years and diversify into different business areas, each with its own distinct business needs.
Requirements for The 2023 Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Programme:
- Have 0 – 2 years of experience.
- First degree/HND from a reputable University/ Polytechnic/equivalent with a minimum of Second Class Lower (2:2) or Upper Credit (HND) or equivalent.
- Not more than 28 years of age (fresh graduates), at the time of applying.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC service.
- Exhibit High Personal Integrity, Entrepreneurship, and Analytical Thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and very good written and verbal communication skills.
- Creativity, innovation, and resilience.
- Passion for the Organisation.
With a substantial number of employees spread across various locations and business units, trainees will learn from our highly skilled professionals who are experts in their disciplines.
Being a graduate trainee, some of your responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Shadowing staff members across all departments at Dangote.
- Participating in on-the-job training, meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering innovative ideas for improvement.
- Showcasing positive energy into the organization with lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Supervisor wherever possible.
At the end of this programme, you should be ready for higher responsibilities.