The 2023 FAOU Internship Programme
The 2023 FAOU Internship Programme is a paid internship opportunity for youths. It offers a unique opportunity for professionals interested in a rewarding career in agricultural, environmental, and/or climate change, to explore their options and gain invaluable experience and skills.
The FAOU Internship Program presents a unique opportunity for youth from all corners of the world to acquire professional experience within an international team. Founded in 2017, this remote program has hosted over 700 interns and 50 Ambassadors from 140 countries.
Work flexibly from anywhere while studying or working on other commitments! The internship program is free, assuring accessibility for all passionate individuals. There are 8 positions available for the Autumn Internship, including roles in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, Social Media, Partnership, and more.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE 2023 FAOU INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
- Proficiency in the English language
- Basic understanding of computer applications
- Access to the Internet at least twice a week
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- High motivation to learn and grow professionally
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
- No program fees;
- Flexible working time (around 8 hours a week);
- Certificate of completion at the end of the program;
- Remotely Training during the program;
- Support to apply for scholarships or to participate in other programs and events;
- A dynamic global work environment with FAOU senior team’s support;
- Opportunity to build a diverse network with active professionals from all over the world;
- Boost your confidence and develop soft skills like management and communication skills, and leadership skills.
Application Deadline: September 20, 2023