The 2023 French-African Foundation Young Leaders Program for Young Africans
Young Africans between the ages of 28 and 40 years who are fluent in both English and French are called for the 2023 French-African Foundation Young Leaders Program for Young Africans. The French-African Foundation brings together every year, on the grounds of a public call for applications and a selection process by a reliable jury, a collective of Young Leaders who play an essential role in Franco-African relations. The selected candidates participate in two week-long seminars, alternately in France and in an African country.
The French-African Foundation is looking for 30 young people from Africa and France who will be part of the new cohort of its program in order to contribute to the Franco-African dialogue in all areas! This year, the theme of the Young Leaders program is « Unleash Energies »: a positive and forward-looking theme to gather all committed and talented Franco-African youth.
Placed under the high patronage of the President of the French Republic Emmanuel Macron and the President of the Republic of Rwanda Paul Kagame, the Foundation will bring together the new class for a week in France in June 2023 and then a week in Rwanda in fall of the same year for meetings, training, and privileged moments of professional and personal exchanges in contact with leading Franco-African and international personalities from the political, economic, cultural, sports and associative spheres.
- Selected must be between 28 and 40 years old.
- They need to be French nationals or nationals of an African country.
- Fluency in English is required. Fluency in French or a demonstrated interest in learning.
- Selectees should demonstrate engagement and inclusive leadership across public and private sectors, and across geographical borders.
- The selectee must also demonstrate applied skills and experiences in any domain.
Application Deadline: 17 March 2023