The 2023 JASIRI Talent Investor Program
The 2023 JASIRI Talent Investor Program is a program for Individuals with high entrepreneurial ideas to lay their ideas and then get funded to start up their aspirations. The JASIRI Talent Investor invests in and emphasizes individuals first before companies, teams, or ideas. This program guides chosen JASIRI Fellows throughout all dimensions of venture creation from Ideation to business formalization. JASIRI is looking for highly driven individuals with historical achievement experience and/or entrepreneurial action who desires to launch a high-growth venture.
- You are driven and committed to building an innovative high-growth venture from scratch.
- You have a demonstrable history of achievement and entrepreneurial action, which means:
- You are able to identify opportunities and gaps in a sector of interest.
- You have a history of achievement and evidence of impact wherever you have focused your attention.
- You have significant insights and expertise in a field or industry.
- You are a team player and are excited to meet equally ambitious co-founders.
- You are a citizen of Ethiopia, Kenya, or Rwanda residing in the respective country or diaspora.
- You commit to fully and actively participate in the Talent Investor Program for 14 months including 3 months of Residential Intensive in Rwanda.
- Women entrepreneurs are highly encouraged to apply.
- Candidates living in the diaspora are also encouraged to apply.
- The Jasiri Talent Investor program includes a mandatory 3-months residential intensive in Bugesera, Rwanda.
- Step 1: Complete and submit your application
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis
- Step 2: Complete the entrepreneurial intentions assessment within 7 days.
- Successful applicants will move to the next stage i.e receive an innovation scenario assessment link.
- Step 3: Complete the innovation scenario assessment and submit a pitch video.
- Successful applicants will move to the next stage i.e receive a Psychometric test link.
- Step 4: Take the JASIRIPsychometric Test.
- Successful applicants who will make it through the Psychometric Test will move to the next stage i.e Selection Conference.
- Step 5: Attend the Selection Conference
- Final Step: Announcement of the selected Fellows.
- Selected candidates shall be notified of their admission into the program after the Selection Conference.
Application Deadline: April 23, 2023