The 2023 Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited Apprentice Training Programme
The Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPNU) Apprentice Training Programme is a prestigious opportunity for Nigerian graduates to acquire hands–on experience in the oil and gas industry. The programme offers apprentices the opportunity to acquire practical and theoretical knowledge in the field. Successful applicants will gain technical and professional training from leading industry facilitators and MPNU experts, encouraging them to enter the oil and gas industry with the necessary skills and experience to operate optimally in the field.
The Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPNU) Apprentice Training Program (ATP) is a foundation-level training program planned to empower young Nigerians with knowledge and skills for the Oil and gas industry. This program has been running since 1995 by Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPNU), an affiliate of ExxonMobil Corporation and operator of the Joint Venture with the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Limited (NNPCL).
The ATP will run for 23 months (approximately) at the MPNU Technical Training Center (TTC), in Eket, Akwa Ibom State. This opportunity offers both classroom and practical learning experiences, including on-the-job attachments at operating facilities. Upon successful completion of the program, participants will acquire an MPNU “Certificate of Completion” in their specific field of study (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, or Process Operations).
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE 2023 MPNU APPRENTICE TRAINING PROGRAMME
To be eligible for the 2023 Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited Apprentice Training Programme, applicants are required to have met the conditions below:
- Must be Nigerians
- Must possess a government issued Identity card (Voters Card, National ID, Valid Driver’s License, International Passport)
- Must have a National Diploma (ND) in any of the following disciplines:
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Must have graduated with a minimum of Lower Credit and no earlier than 2019. Please note that applicants with higher qualifications, will not be considered
ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Application Deadline: August 23rd, 2023.