The 2023 ProVeg Grants Program
The 2023 ProVeg Grants Program is now accepting applications for funding opportunities. The Grant is available to both individuals and organizations who have innovative ideas for advancing plant–based and vegan initiatives around the world. ProVeg Grants offer financing to diet-change organizations and projects, aligning with ProVeg‘s mission to reduce the global consumption of animals by 50% by the year 2040.
Since 2019, ProVeg International has provided over 300 grants to organizations and individuals in 70 countries. ProVeg is honored to be supporting the movement with financial and capacity-building support, and look forward to learning more about your approaches, successes, and challenges so that we can make the global movement even more impactful.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE 2023 PROVEG GRANTS PROGRAM
ProVeg International is presently prioritizing proposals for the following interventions:
- School or university catering programs
- Other institutional catering programs
- Corporate rankings
- Transforming national dietary guidelines
- Lobbying for more plant-forward policies
- Events (B2B conferences, vegfests, or medical summits)
- Challenge-based campaigns
- Unrestricted general operating support (for organizations who have already received a ProVeg Grant, with a track record of success in vegan advocacy)
If your proposed intervention does not appear in this list, ProVeg is still interested to hear about your ideas and Truesport urges you to register your interest through the link below.
- ProVeg Grants offers financial support between $5,000 – $30,000 per year, as well as tailored support from ProVeg International’s Intervention Experts.
- We aim to fund many high-quality proposals, grants are limited and, unfortunately, not all applications will be awarded. In all cases, grant selection is at the sole discretion of ProVeg International.
PROVEG INTERNATIONAL SUPPORTS ORGANIZATIONS AND INDIVIDUALS THAT:
- Work towards ProVeg International’s mission to reduce the global consumption of animals by 50% by the year 2040
- Prioritizes all animal species equally (for instance, does not benefit cows at the cost of increasing consumption of chickens)
- Aim to reduce or eliminate demand or consumption of animal products
- Only conduct work around diet change, food systems change, or alt-proteins, and do not conduct animal welfare activities, community projects, or other non-diet or non-plant-based, cultured, or fermented food work.
- Consistently demonstrates a positive reputation with their stakeholders and community, and can contribute to ProVeg International’s positive reputation
- Align with ProVeg Grants Program’s safe space and respectful workplace values
- Are outside the United States and/or are not an international chapter of US-based organizations
Application Deadline: September 1, 2023