The 2023 Trade Lenda Small Business Competition
The 2023 Trade Lenda Small Business Competition is a prestigious annual event that rewards and identifies the top emerging businesses. The Trade Lenda Small Business Competition awards businesses with a cash prize, recognition on the Trade Lenda platform, and other resources. Trade Lenda is a digital bank for the underserved, starting with timely access to credit for MSMEs.
Trade Lenda is inviting applications from MSMEs for the Trade Pitch Small Business Competition Application.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE 2023 TRADE LENDA SMALL BUSINESS COMPETITION
- Eligible pitch applicants are small business owners across retail, agriculture, and clean energy.
- Applicants can be located anywhere in Nigeria but must be available and willing to pitch in person on August 19, 2023, at the Trade Lenda Fair.
- There will be 5 minutes to pitch and 5 minutes to answer the judge’s questions.
- The funds are not to be used for starting a business, but rather for an existing business looking to expand.
- 20 Finalists will be shortlisted.
SMEs who apply will also acquire the opportunity to be a part of the Trade Pitch, a pitch competition for SMEs, judged by a panel.
Three (3) winners will obtain cumulative gifts worth N5 Million, including
- A preloaded dollar card,
- Courses to scale their businesses
- 1-hour consultation with financial management expert Oluwatosin Olaseinde, on managing their finances properly to grow their business.