The 2023 Trustee Scholarship at Boston University for International Students in USA
Apply now for the 2023 Trustee Scholarship at Boston University for International Students in USA on Truesport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. Each year, BU receives around 20 excellent students for the Trustee Scholars Program. Many of our present Scholars had excellent 4.0-grade point averages in high school and ranked at the top of their class.
Adding to extraordinary academic credentials, Trustee Scholars are intellectually and innovatively adventurous and reveal viewpoints, experiences, or achievements outside the usual. They are, in other words, not just top students, but extraordinarily well-rounded individuals. At BU, Trustee Scholars become part of a unique campus community that offers many intellectual, cultural, and social opportunities.
Eligibility Conditions for the 2023 Trustee Scholarship
In order to be eligible for the 2023 Trustee Scholarship Program, applicants are required to meet the following criteria:
- International students are considered for the Trustee and Presidential Scholarships only
- U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and eligible non-citizens are considered for all merit awards and other scholarships.
- Applicants must enroll in a full-time degree program
- Applicants must be ready to enroll in undergraduate courses at the University
- Have shown incredible extracurricular achievements in their schools and communities
- Have SAT scores above 1500 and ACT scores above 33
A Trustee Scholarship
- Covers full undergraduate tuition
- Plus mandatory undergraduate student fees and
- Is renewable for four years
If certain conditions are met. Competitive applicants who are among the most accomplished in their class and demonstrate exceptional engagement in their schools and communities should apply.
Procedures for Application
In order to be considered for a Trustee Scholarship, you should:
- Submit the Common Application and all required materials for admission to one of the undergraduate degree programs at BU by December 1.
- Complete the Trustee Scholarship essay on the Common Application as part of your application to BU.
The Trustee Scholarship Essay
Kindly choose from one of the two prompts below and submit one essay, in 600 words or less, as part of your application through the Common Application.
- Nobel laureate and BU professor Elie Wiesel once said: “There is divine beauty in learning… To learn means to accept the postulate that life did not begin at my birth. Others have been here before me, and I walk in their footsteps. The books I have read were composed of generations of fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, teachers and disciples. I am the sum total of their experiences, their quests.” Is there a book, film, podcast, or life- experience that has made you feel more connected to your personal history/identity, and what is the most important thing you learned from it?
- Describe a time when you felt out of your comfort zone or marginalized in a situation. How did you respond to that moment and how has it informed your actions moving forward?
Application Deadline: December 1, 2023