The 2023 Women In Digital Business Training Programme
The Women in Digital Business was launched by the International Training Centre of the International Labour Organization (ITCILO) and Microsoft Philanthropies to bridge the digital divide for women entrepreneurs in the developing world. WIDB functions to empower women entrepreneurs with training and coaching opportunities to grow their digital skills and leverage them to grow their businesses.
Women In Digital Business Training Programme by NNEW Academy in partnership with the International Labour Organization (ITC/ILO) & Microsoft offers Women in Digital Business (WIDB) training which will run from Monday 31st July to Thursday, 31st August, 2023.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE 2023 WOMEN IN DIGITAL BUSINESS TRAINING
- All female entrepreneur who has been feeling “left out” in this age of digital skills and trends, and yet needs to take their business to the next level.
- Who Have you been agonizing over how other businesses seem to be booming while yours hardly comes up online
- The training will be coming up between Monday 31st July to Thursday, 31st August, 2023 (Virtual).
This is a FREE 5-week online training where you would learn:
- How to build an online presence
- How to sell your products and services online
- How to receive orders, collect payments online etc.
- And lots more!