The 2024 Bangor University Commonwealth Masters Scholarships in UK
The 2024 Bangor University Commonwealth Masters Scholarships in UK are available for International Students. The scholarship allows Masters level program (s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Bangor University
Bangor University and the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission are jointly funding 6 scholarships for masters study at Bangor University in September 2024.
Financed by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO), the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships allow talented and motivated individuals to acquire the knowledge and skills needed for sustainable development, and are aimed at those who could not otherwise afford to study in the UK.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants are required to have met the conditions below:
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person.
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country.
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2024.
- By September 2024, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honors standard, or a second class degree (2:2) and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree). The CSC would not normally fund a second UK Master’s degree. If you are applying for a second UK Master’s degree, you will need to provide justification as to why you wish to undertake this study.
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship.
- Have provided all supporting documentation in the required format.
- Candidates must check with the nominating agency for their specific advice and rules for applying, and their own eligibility criteria.
- Approved airfare from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award
- Tuition fees
- Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,347 per month,
- Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a dissertation, where applicable
- Warm clothing allowance and visa reimbursement, where applicable Study travel grant towards the costs of study-related travel within the UK or overseas
NO ADDITIONAL ALLOWANCES ARE AVAILABLE FOR SPOUSES OR OTHER DEPENDENTS
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION
Applications must be made using the CSC’s online application system. Candidates must apply to one of the following nominating bodies in the first instance – the CSC does not accept direct applications for these scholarships:
- National nominating agencies – this is the main route for applications
- Selected non-governmental organisations and charitable bodies
Application Deadline: December 31, 2023