The 2024 OpenAI Residency Programme for Researchers
Apply now for the 2024 OpenAI Residency Programme as applications are currently welcomed from suitably qualified applicants for the OpenAI Residency Program planned to help bridge the knowledge gap for exceptional researchers and engineers in other fields to acquire the critical skills and knowledge to transition their careers into the AI & Machine language space.
The Residency program is an intelligent way for people who are curious, passionate, and skilled to enhance their focus on AI and machine learning. The program is a 6-month program for excellent technical researchers from various fields to transition into AI.
Applicants interested in the OpenAI Residency Program are to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be available for the entire duration of the Residency program as it is a full-time engagement.
- Be researchers specializing in fields outside of deep learning.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Exceptionally talented individuals who want to transition into full-time Research based positions in the field of AI.
- Annual salary for this role in $210,000
- Provision of immigration and sponsorship support.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Mental health and wellness support
- 401(k) plan with 4% matching
- Unlimited time off and 18+ company holidays per year
- Paid parental leave (20 weeks) and family-planning support
- Annual learning & development stipend ($1,500 per year)