The Bank Of America Winter Internship Programme 2024
The Bank of America Winter Internship Programme 2024 is organized to give students access to real–world work experiences in an inclusive and supportive environment.
This programme will enable Bank of America interns to acquire insight into a variety of areas such as commercial banking, consumer banking, corporate banking, operations, risk management, finance, technology, human resources, and more. Bank of America seeks to recruit interns across all academic disciplines.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow, and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us! The Bank Of America Winter Internship Programme 2024
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE WINTER INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME 2024
- Candidates are required to be in their penultimate year of study pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university
- On track for a minimum 2:1 degree classification (or equivalent)
- Must be available to join the programme from June until August 2024
Eligible Field(s): Global Investment Banking Program, Winter Analyst Program
As a Bank of America Johannesburg Winter intern participant, you can expect to:
- Experience the work and culture of the whole organization
- Develop key skills including tools to navigate the recruitment process
- Gain insight into the business areas where internships are available
What we are looking for
- Fluency in English and the local language is essential for our regional roles
- You will need to demonstrate drive, innovation, and a genuine interest in the financial markets
- Teamwork, leadership, and problem-solving skills, plus creativity are key qualities, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and interact with a variety of people
- Display analytical and problem-solving skills
- Influence decisions and outcomes through effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate integrity and ethics by earning other’s trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
- For some roles within Emerging Markets (including sub-Sahara Africa, Russia, and China), a knowledge of those regions is required
Application Deadline: November 6, 2023.