The Biodun and Ibikunle Foundation 2023 SEEDINVEST Acceleration Programme
Apply now for The Biodun and Ibikunle Foundation 2023 SEEDINVEST Acceleration Programme on Truesport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. The SEEDINVEST Acceleration Program empowers micro and small businesses with asset grants, entrepreneurial training, and advisory services to assist them to flourish.
For each business that succeeds, we see the economic and social returns such businesses will bring. This comprises poverty eradication, employment creation, better mental and physical well-being, etc.
Nigeria is certainly blessed with great entrepreneurs but unfortunately, most Nigerian businesses do not transcend generations, making an entrepreneurial revolution the solution to Nigeria’s economic and employment challenges. Our desire at Biodun and Ibikunle Foundation is to drive the entrepreneurial revolution in Nigeria and Africa through our SEEDINVEST Acceleration Program.
- 2 months intensive acceleration program where you will learn business management skills.
- Opportunity to win a One Million Naira asset grant for your business.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE 2023 SEEDINVEST ACCELERATION PROGRAMME
To be eligible for the 2023 NNPC/ NAOC/ OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, applicants are required to have met the conditions below:
- Must be a registered business with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Must be operational for a minimum of six (6) months.
- Must have a 5 years business plan.
- Must have a business account with any of the commercial banks in Nigeria.
- Must have a Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- Product Certification by relevant regulatory bodies must be provided where required.
- A business address must be verifiable.
- Record a 60 secs Business Pitch telling us about yourself, your business, the impact your business has made in the community you operate, and why #biodunandibikunle should select you for the programme.
- Your Business Pitch must be posted on your #Instagram Business handle, not your personal page then Invite/Tag @biodunandibikunle as a collaborator. Check the pictures in the slides for a guide.
- Fill out the application form below and submit it. The Business Pitch and Application forms are MANDATORY steps you must complete.
- Our team will review your application and pitch, if you are successful you will then be moved to the voting rounds and also get a DM to notify you.
- Please ensure your pitch voice is audible and video shot in your work environment.
- Voting takes place on our Foundation’s #Instagram page and #YouTube handle. Follow our IG @Biodunandibikunle and subscribe to our YouTube channel (link in the bio) before sending in your applications/pitch.
- Once your application is successful, your business pitch will be re-posted on the Foundation’s YouTube channel, after which your invite on Instagram will be accepted for voting within 24-48 hours.
- Your voters (friends, customers, family members, etc) should follow @biodunandibikunle on #Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel for their votes to count.
- Voting buying is discouraged. If the Foundation discovers vote buying, you will be disqualified.
- Successful applicants must engage their voters on and off our platform for votes (likes). Engagements will be tracked.
Application Deadline: July 23, 2023