The F5 Foundation STEM Education Grants 2023
The F5 Foundation is delighted to declare that applications are now available for its STEM Education Grants program. Grants of up to $50,000 will be granted in 2023 to assist innovative science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) programs in the US.
F5 is dedicated to supporting building the pipeline of tomorrow’s female changemakers and future leaders through our science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) Education Grants by investing in programs to increase access to STEM education and career opportunities for girls and women of color.
- The Grant amount is a one-time $50,000 USD grant
- There are no reporting requirements for this grant
- Grant funding is unrestricted
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE STEM EDUCATION GRANTS 2023
- The nonprofit organization must be in operation as a legally registered charitable organization defined by the country in which they operate or fiscally sponsored by a legally registered charitable organization for at least 3 years.
- The nonprofit’s primary focus must be on increasing access, capacity building, career development, or other related work with the goal of improving the representation of women of color in STEM education, especially in the technology sector.
- Those served through the grant funding must be majority (>50%) women of color and/or girls of color.
- Organizations must have an operational website. Please note social media does not meet this website requirement.
- For nonprofits based outside of the United States, an Enhanced Expenditure Responsibility (EER) process will be conducted by F5’s international grantmaking partner, CAF America. Funding will be contingent on the successful completion and approval of the EER process. F5 will cover the cost of the EER fees.
- Organizations that have written policies that actively discriminate against one’s sexual orientation or gender identity are not eligible to receive a grant.
- All countries are eligible to apply.
- The grant application will be open from July 14, 2023- August 18, 2023, at 11:45 pm PST.
- All applicants will be notified in October 2023 of granting status.
- Grant transfers will be initiated in October 2023 to selected grant partners.
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION
All grant applications must be submitted electronically. The application cannot be saved and then completed at a later time. Therefore, we suggest that applicants review the questions below in advance of completing the application. The application’s total character count maximum is 200,000 characters. The application must be completed in English.
Application Deadline: August 18, 2023