The Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme 2023
The Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme 2023–2024 is organized to enhance the skill and knowledge of the student scholars as they progress towards their engineering or science-related study in Nigeria.
Apply now for the Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme 2023 on Truesport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (JBN) is a prominent Nigerian company offering holistic services covering the planning, design, engineering, construction, operation, and maintenance of buildings, infrastructure, and industry projects. Julius Berger is a committed partner with a vivid track record of reliable high-quality results.
As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and in fulfillment of its commitment to navigate enhancement and capacity building within the Education and Human Capital Development sector of Nigeria, the company is granting scholarships to eligible female engineering students in public universities across the country.
The merit-based scholarship is open to full-time female undergraduates studying the courses below in public universities within Nigeria:
Architecture, Building and Construction Engineering, Building Engineering, Building Technology, Cartography, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Construction Project Management, Electrical Engineering, Land Surveying, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical and Material, Metallurgy, Production Engineering, Project Management, Quantity Surveying and Structural engineering.
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Be a female
- Be in a Federal or State Owned Universities based in Nigeria
- Be in the Faculty of Engineering /Environmental /Technology
- Currently in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION
1. Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
2. Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online
3. Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
4. Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Academic results for 100-level
Applications should be submitted on or before October 9, 2023.
The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. JBN reserves the right to select and shortlist candidates.
Application Deadline: October 9, 2023.