The Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc 2023 Sub-Saharan Africa Management Trainee Programme
The Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc Sub–Saharan Africa Management Trainee Programme is planned to develop future African business leaders who will be empowered to build sustainable solutions to satisfy the challenges facing the region. Reckitt aims to develop a highly talented, innovative, and entrepreneurial generation of African business leaders who can drive growth and development across the continent.
The Programme focuses on developing leadership, commercial and global business acumen, and encourages self–reflection and experimentation while showing delegates how to think differently.
The Reckitt SSA Management Trainee Program is a 1-year accelerated leadership career traineeship where you would have the chance to go through rotations across our Commercial and Supply functions building the breadth and depth that sets you on the part of being a global leader in Reckitt. As SSA Management Trainee Nigeria, you will have the freedom to grow as a part of the Sub-Saharan Africa Management Trainee Program!
Participants would have the opportunity to work on exciting business projects while being mentored by world-class business leaders.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE 2023 SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAMME
To be eligible for the programme, you must be:
- Passionate, focused, and ambitious
- Innovative, creative, and collaborative
- Passionate about our brands.
- Passionate about a cleaner, Healthier World
- You’ll get to make an impact like never before.
- You’ll be responsible for your own projects
- The products you get out there will make people’s lives better.
- The iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you.
- And the dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.