The UONGOZI Institute Women’s Leadership Programme 2023 for African Women
Apply now for the UONGOZI Institute Women’s Leadership Programme 2023 for African Women on Truesport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. The UONGOZI Institute Women’s Leadership Programme empowers senior and emerging female leaders to navigate the impressive leadership challenges that prevent female professionals in the workplace from occupying senior leadership positions. The programme seeks to promote their ability to create strategic choices, lead people and resources and excel in personal and leadership qualities.
‘UONGOZI’ means leadership in Kiswahili, and inspiring and strengthening leadership is the core purpose of our organisation. Launched in 2010 by the Government of Tanzania, UONGOZI Institute is committed to inspiring and equipping Tanzanian as well as African leaders to deliver inclusive and sustainable solutions for their nations and Africa.
This programme offers women leaders unparalleled learning opportunities, including the Women’s Leadership Forum, training, coaching, and mentoring. It also provides them access to thought leaders from around the world. The faculty consists of experts in the field of transformation and leadership from across the world.
- At least five years of supervisory, managerial or leadership experience
- At least seven years of work experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
MERITS OF SCHOLARSHIP
- Participants of the programme will receive fully-funded scholarships, covering programme fees; books; travel expenses, meals and refreshments during in-person sessions; and membership at UONGOZI Institute’s Resource Centre.
- Strengthens your strategic thinking skills
- Enhances your personal, people and organisational leadership skills
- Improves your ability to translate ideas into tangible results
- Helps you become a great communicator who can inspire change
- Sharpens your change leadership skills
- Equips you with techniques and knowledge to achieve a work-life balance
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION
- Curriculum Vitae (not exceeding three pages)
- Recommendation, commitment and permission letter from the employer
- A motivational statement (between 450 – 500 words) explaining the candidate’s leadership success, challenges and reasons for applying for the programme
Application Deadline: Friday 28 July 2023.