#WhyUS Campaign and International Scholarships at Temple University in USA 2023
Temple University has created awareness for all international students via the #WhyUS campaign and scholarships by launching scholarships for different variations. Temple University has introduced the #WhyUS campaign and scholarships in order to create awareness for all international students to know that the U.S. is one of the most desirable places in the world to study. These scholarships, which vary from $2,000 to $10,000 for up to four consecutive years (four years for first-year students and two years for transfer students), will be granted for the best responses to our creative prompt.
Eligibility for the #WhyUS Campaign and International Scholarships:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants should hold an offer of studying in an eligible degree program at the university
- Applicants must be Temple applicants (first-year or transfer international students). An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the United States and who does not also possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
- Applicants will have to satisfy the language requirements of the university.
- Applicants must have a high school diploma.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate, Graduate-level programs
Value of Awards: Up to $10,000
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Method of Application:
- Apply for admission using the Common Application.
- Submit the #WhyUS application with your response to the creative prompt by March 15.
- If submitting a large file, please also share a link.
Application Deadline: March 15 2023