2023/2024 iF Social Impact Prize for Young Change-makers
Young Participants with projects that contribute to improvement in the society are called for the 2023/2024 edition of the iF Social Impact Prize as the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE gives assistance to projects that play a vital role in improving our society. If you work towards achieving one or more of the UN Sustainable Development Goals, your project is qualified. 2023/2024 iF Social Impact Prize for Young Change-makers
Applying is free of charge. Every year iF Design donates EUR 100,000 to support the best projects submitted to the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE. Your project must have already been published and you can apply with the same project a maximum of two times. Student concepts will not be accepted.
- Companies, design studios, NGOs, foundations, social enterprises, the public, and other organizations are welcome to submit.
- Your project should already be established and you can apply with the same project a maximum of two times.
- Student concepts will not be accepted.
- Application Is For Free
- Compete for a share of EUR 100,000.
Social projects supported by the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE will be
- Published on our iF Design Website
- Introduced to a global design community, the design interested the public and media
Twice a year, all submitted projects are evaluated and the best ones are selected to receive a share of EUR 100,000.
In 2023, the evaluation periods are:
After 9 May 2023
After 25 September 2023
Application Deadline: 9 May 2023