Association of Anaesthetists Editorial Fellowship 2023 for Advancing Countries
The Association of Anaesthetists Editorial Fellowship is a fellowship established for qualified medical doctors who possess an M.MED degree and wishes to advance their skills in the area of Anaesthesia. The Association of Anaesthetists declared an LMIC-based Editorial Fellowship commencing in September 2023. Two journals of the Association of Anesthetists—Anesthesia and Anesthesia Reports—are offering an extension of their established editorial fellowship scheme. Association of Anaesthetists Editorial Fellowship 2023 for Advancing Countries
This new 12-month fellowship will assist an exceptional trainee anesthetic doctor based in sub-Saharan Africa who desires to develop their editorial skills.
Eligibility: You must;
- Be a qualified medical doctor with an M.MED degree or equivalent in Anaesthesia
- Be working in a training position or be within 3 years of starting a substantive (fully trained) position
- Be based in Sub-Saharan Africa
Eligible Countries: Advancing Countries
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Award: Successful applicants will acquire experience working across both journals. There will be an honorarium of £2500 for the year, with additional support for data costs and travel (for one in-person meeting annually).
The successful applicant will also receive membership of the Association of Anesthetists during this year with associated benefits and training opportunities.
Method of Application:
- Include a one-page CV and copies of medical and anesthetic qualifications
- Include a 300-word outline of a project that you wish to undertake with an Editor which should be relevant to the journals, publishing or editorial work more generally [1–3].
- Be formatted in accordance with the Anaesthesia journal style, which can be found in the ‘instructions to authors’ section of the journal website.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2023