Growth Lab Africa Digital Accelerator Program 2023 for African SMEs
Applications are open for the first cohort of 2023 for the Digital Accelerator Program brought to you by SME Growth Lab AFRICA. Through this program, established entrepreneurs across Africa will obtain exclusive access to business training, mentorship, and professional assistance to move their businesses to a higher level. Growth Lab Africa Digital Accelerator Program 2023 for African SMEs
The SME Growth Lab Africa (SGLAfrica) is a Digital Accelerator Program designed to qualify business owners with digital skills, knowledge, mentorship and community events with the aim of rebuilding their businesses and driving economic growth.
The SME Growth Lab Accelerator Program aims at accelerating the growth and advancement of African SMEs and propel digital transformation. Successful applicants for this cohort will have a unforgettable experience participating in a 4-week extensive training led by expert facilitators in February 2023. The program modules include:
- Selling Techniques
- Marketing Strategies
- Financial literacy and Management
- Legal counselling.
- Applicants must be business owners based in any African country.
- Must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years.
- Must ensure promising commitment to attending virtual sessions and group calls.
- Enthusiasm to volunteer and participate in community events and project is an added advantage.
- Training on business acumen.
- Mentoring from business experts.
- Exclusive access to community sessions.
- Access to additional business resources.
- Certification upon completion.
- Strategic partnership.
- 24/7 business advice and support.
In 2022, SME Growth Lab Africa trained 5,000+ business owners over four acceleration cycles. SMEs gained mentorship, learning and expert guidance over a 4-week period, bracing them for innovative principles to expand their businesses beyond borders.
Application Deadline: January 29, 2023