Indonesian Government 2023 KNB Scholarships for Students in Advancing Countries
Students who are below the age of 35 are called to apply for the 2023 KNB Scholarships which is provided by the Indonesian Government for students who wish to study in Indonesia and have a perspective of the culture in Indonesia. KNB (Kemitraan Negara Berkembang) Scholarship is a prominent scholarship established by the Directorate General of Higher Education, Ministry of Education and Culture of Indonesia, it was established for international students from developing countries who wish to further their bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in Indonesian universities. for Students in Advancing Countries
This scholarship program presents the chance to learn and experience life in the middle of Indonesian culture. Therefore, international students will acquire both educational scholarship and a deeper cultural understanding of Indonesia.
Eligibility for the Indonesian Government 2023 KNB Scholarships:
- Having maximum age of 35-year-old
- Having a bachelor’s degree (master’s degree holder is not eligible to apply)
- Having a TOEFL /IELTS/other English Proficiency Certificate score of 500/5. or equivalent
- Completing the online application form
- Signing a statement letter provided by the KNB Scholarship management for the successful candidates prior to their departure to Indonesia.
Eligible Countries: Advancing countries
To be taken at (country): Universitas Negeri Malang (UM), Indonesia
Type: Masters, Undergraduate, PhD
Eligible Fields of Study: Humanities, Science, Engineering, Social Sciences
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: The KNB Scholarship covers:
- Settlement allowance;
- Living allowance;
- Book allowance;
- Research Allowance;
- Health insurance;
- A round-trip international airfare (economy class).
Duration of Scholarship:
- Indonesian Language Course and Master Preparatory Program: Maximum 12 months
- Master Program: Maximum 24 months (4 semesters)
- Bachelor Program: Maximum 48 months (8 semesters)
- Ph.D. Program: Maximum 36 months
Method of Application:
- Download the Invitation Letter from the KNB Scholarship website.
- Submit the Invitation letter, a scanned copy of Passport, Academic Certificates, and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy or Indonesian Consulate to acquire the recommendation letter.
- Complete the online application process.
- The Selection Results will be broadcasted online through the KNB Scholarship Website and officially announced through the Indonesian Embassy publication network.
- A Scan Copy of Passport ID Page/Citizenship ID;
- A Scan Copy of Academic/Degree Certificate(s) (High School);
- A Scan Copy of Academic Transcript(s) (High School);
- A Letter of Recommendation from an Indonesian Embassy/Consulate General of Indonesia;
- A Letter of Recommendation from the Employer/Immediate Supervisor
- A Letter of Academic Recommendation from previous schools;
- A Certificate of English Proficiency Test (IBT TOEFL of 80 / IELTS of 6.0 / TOEIC of 700).
Application Deadline: 18th February 2023