The 2023 Warrnambool Campus International Bursary at Deakin University in Australia
Deakin University is presenting prospective international students with the opportunity to obtain a discount on their tuition fees when studying a degree program at Deakin’s Warrnambool Campus. The 2023 Warrnambool Campus International Bursary at Deakin University in Australia
Deakin University will provide 20% of the student contributions (tuition fees) throughout the period of their scholarship.
Eligibility for The 2023 Warrnambool Campus International Bursary:
To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be a prospective on-campus international student.
- Have applied to the Deakin Warrnambool Campus to study the above-mentioned courses
- Not have accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary.
- Provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: 20% of the student contributions (tuition fees)
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Eligible Field of Studies:
- Bachelor of Education (Primary),
- Bachelor of Marine Science,
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Nursing/Bachelor of Midwifery
Method of Application: Interested applicants must take admission to Bachelor’s degree coursework at the University. After, that student will be automatically assessed for the opportunity.
Application Deadline: Trimester 3, 2023