The 2024/2025 University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships in United States
The University of Hawaii at Manoa is offering graduate scholarships for the 2024/2025 academic year. The scholarships are available to both domestic and international students, provided they meet the eligibility requirements. The 2024/2025 University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships in United States
Applications are welcomed to apply for the University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships 2024-25 in United States. All International Students who are nationals of Asia, the Pacific, and the United States are qualified to apply for Graduate Degree Fellowship (GDF) at the University of Hawaii. Students those who want to further their Masters Degree or PhD Degree from USA are urged to apply for the award.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF HAWAII GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS PROGRAMME
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria to apply for the University of Hawaii Graduate Fellowship 2024.
- Applicant Must be a national of one of the countries listed above.
- Must have an offer in Masters Degree or PhD Degree at the university.
- Must hold an undergraduate degree or its equivalent with an excellent academic record.
- Two years of full-time professional experience while applying.
- Have oral and written skills in English Language.
- Age should be less than 35 years. The age limit may be 45 years for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers.
- Applicant must be good in health.
- You have to return to your home country after completing your degree.
MERITS OF SCHOLARSHIP
- Complete Tuition Fees for Graduate Studies will be provided.
- Free Accommodation
- A monthly stipend to partially cover food and accidental expenses
- Round Airfare Ticket from Home Country to US and Return
- Comprehensive Health Insurance in the United States.
- Books Allowance and an allowance for materials and supplies
- Subsidy toward health insurance coverage.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR APPLICATION
To access the application documents, click the links below:
- Application Handbook (interactive website)
- Application Checklist (pdf)
- Diagram of the Application Process for EWC and UH (jpg)
- Academic Letter of Reference Form & Instructions (form-fillable PDF)
- Civic Engagement Letter of Reference Form & Instructions (form-fillable PDF)
Application Deadline: December 1, 2023.