The Flinders University Postgraduate Scholarship 2023 for International Students
The Flinders University Postgraduate Scholarship 2023 is a unique scholarship that offers financing for international students desiring to further their postgraduate studies at Flinders University in Australia.
The Connellan Airways Trust Diabetes Management and Education Scholarship have been organized to offer financial support to rural and remote students studying postgraduate programs in Primary Health Care (Diabetes Management and Education). It is expected that the successful recipient will show a commitment to working in the Northern Territory.
The scholarship has been made possible after a charitable donation from the Connellan Airways Trust.
MERITS OF SCHOLARSHIP
- Each scholarship will have a value of $2,000. Two scholarships will be available per annum until funds are exhausted.
- The scholarship will be paid in two equal installments, after the census date of each semester.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE FLINDERS UNIVERSITY POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP 2023
Scholarship applicants must:
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or permanent humanitarian visa holder; and
- Be enrolled in the Graduate Certificate in Primary Health Care (Diabetes Management and Education) at Flinders University; and
- Be working or residing in an ASGS Remoteness Areas RA4 remote or RA5 very remote area;
- Not be in receipt of another similar scholarship.
- Whilst all eligible applicants are encouraged to apply, current Northern Territory residents (students who have lived in the Northern Territory for a minimum of 5 years) will be prioritized.
- The level of remoteness of applicants’ permanent home addresses may also be used.
- The scholarship will be awarded on the extent to which the student can demonstrate their commitment to working in the Northern Territory.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR APPLICATION
The following documents will be needed as part of the application process:
Proof confirming your permanent home address must include your name and address and can be documents like your:
- Driver’s License
- Proof of Age Card
- Bank Statement
- Utility Bill
- Tenancy Agreement
- Electoral enrolment card
A statement outlining your commitment to operating in the Northern Territory must also be given.
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION
- Applications should be submitted online via the Flinders University Student System.
- Applicants will need to log in and navigate to the My Scholarships tab to submit an application.
- The application form for this scholarship is called “Connellan Airways Trust Diabetes Management and Education Scholarship”, or you can search for it by the keyword “Diabetes”.
- Please ensure all of your personal details are up-to-date in the Student System as you will be assessed using this information.
Application Deadline: August 9, 2023