The International Student Excellence Awards at Óbuda University in Hungary
The International Student Excellence Awards is a special scholarship program granted by Óbuda University in Hungary. The scholarship is given to excellent international students who desire to further a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at Óbuda University. The scholarship covers tuition fees for the first two semesters of the program.
Óbuda University is asking for applications for students in BSc and MSc programs, enrolled in the given semester (not in their last year) with the status listed below;
- Stipendium Hungaricum/Scholarship for Christian Young People/Hungarian Diaspora Scholarship scholarship students
- Self-financing international students participating in English-language programs
The objective of the application is for the university to acknowledge the work of students who have attained excellent results in their studies, academic, sports, and cultural activities, and who carry an active role in student community activities, volunteer programs, and the internationalization of the university, and to inspire others to reach these goals.
Eligibility for the International Student Excellence Awards at Óbuda University:
- Applicants have to enroll in the degree program at the university.
- Applicants must have a previous education certificate with relevant marks.
- Applicants must have to submit TOEFL, IELTS, and other test results to demonstrate their proficiency in English.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Masters’s degree
Value of Award: HUF 60,000
Number of Awards: Varies
Method of Application: The application documentation, which contains the application form, its annexes (1-2) and documents authentically certifying amazing achievements, can be submitted to the International Education Office (Budapest Bécsi út 94-96 fsz. 35.) between 10-20 July 2023, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., or sent by post to the same address in a sealed envelope, carrying the applicant’s name, Neptun code, and training indicated on the envelope.
Application Deadline: 20 July 2023