The King Abdullah University Of Science And Technology Fellowship Programme 2024
The King Abdullah University of Science and Technology Fellowship Programme 2024 is a program that prepares young people to become future leaders in science and technology. This program aims to enhance knowledge and advance scientific research in subject areas such as nanotechnology, biotech, advanced materials, energy sciences, and environmental sciences
The Master’s and Doctoral (Ph.D.) degree program requirements represent general university-level expectations. The specific details of each degree requirement are outlined in the descriptions of the individual degree programs.
Why study at KAUST?
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) is a public research university located in Thuwal, Saudi Arabia. Founded in 2009, the university provides research and graduate training programs in English as the official language of instruction.
KAUST is the first mixed-gender university campus in Saudi Arabia. In 2013, the university was among the 500 fastest-growing research and citation records in the world.
Every student who is admitted into KAUST receives the KAUST Fellowship. This fellowship covers the cost of a student’s tuition fees, accommodation, health insurance, and relocation costs as well as giving the student a monthly stipend.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE KAUST FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMME 2024
Admission to the Master of Science (M.S.) program demands the satisfactory completion of an undergraduate science degree in a relevant or related area, such as Engineering, Mathematics, or the Physical, Chemical, and Biological Sciences.
Admission to the Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) program requires applicants to satisfy the following entry requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a science or engineering-related topic from a higher education institution recognized by KAUST
- English Language Requirements: All applicants are required to have a minimum of IELTS 6.5, or TOEFL 79
Admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) program demands the satisfactory completion of an undergraduate or master’s degree in science in a relevant or related area, such as Engineering, Mathematics, or the Physical, Chemical, and Biological Sciences.
- Admission Review: Your Application must be complete for it to be reviewed by the Admissions Office. If your file is missing documents, you will be asked to submit them before it can be reviewed.
- Faculty Review Committee: If your application passes the Admissions review, it will be evaluated by the faculty review committee of each program.
- Academic Interview: If selected, you will be invited for an academic interview with KAUST Faculty.
- KAUST Interview: This is a personal interview, either via Skype video chat, and/or in person.
Every admitted student earns the KAUST Fellowship, which grants them:
- Full Free Tuition Support
- Monthly Living Allowance (From $20,000 to $30,000 annually, depending on qualifications and degree progress)
- On-Campus Housing
- Medical and dental coverage
- Relocation Support
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR APPLICATION
- Official university transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official TOEFL or IELTS Academic score
- Official GRE scores (GRE submission is encouraged and will enhance an application, but it is not compulsory)
Application Deadline: October 1, 2023