The University of Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Masters Scholarships 2023/2024
Apply now for The University of Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Masters Scholarships 2023/2024 on Trueport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. The University of Edinburgh will offer twenty Masters scholarships for eligible part-time distance learning Masters programmes offered by the University.
Requirements for The University of Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Masters Scholarships 2023/2024
- Scholarships will be available for students commencing any online part-time learning Masters programme offered by the University in session 2023-2024.
- Applicants must be nationals and residents of the following countries:
- Eligible countries for this scholarship are based on the categories ‘Least Developed Countries’, ‘Other low-income Countries’, and ‘Lower Middle-Income Countries’ as stated by the Organisation for Economic Corporation and Development Assistance Committee. The full list can be found at: DAC-List-of-ODA-Recipients-for-reporting-2022-23-flows.pdf (oecd.org)
- Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and the strength of a personal statement. Priority will be given to those who have not had the opportunity to study at masters level previously.
- In order to gain access to the scholarship application system, applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to five working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
- The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web-based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
Application Deadline: 5th June 2023 11:59 pm BST