The UNSW Scientia Coursework Scholarship 2024
Apply now for the UNSW Scientia Coursework Scholarship 2024 on Truesport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. UNSW presents a broad range of awards and scholarships to assist international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students who are beginning their full-time study at UNSW. Most of the scholarships will need a full or partial tuition fee payment, while others will need a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies.
Below are guidelines on eligibility for the UNSW Scientia Coursework Scholarship 2024. Applicants must:
- Be an international student
- Be starting a full-time study on campus in a UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program (excluding UNSW Online and UNSW Canberra); and
- Have acquired an offer of admission into an eligible program for Term 1 2024 by Thursday, 30 November 2023.
Offers of admission must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate or postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional); or
- Undergraduate or postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing in Term 1 2024.
- Offer 1: Full tuition fee scholarship paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of program
- Offer 2: $20,000 per annum paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of program
Recipients of the Scholarship might also be offered the following:
- Guaranteed ‘fast-track’ application and interview for on-campus accommodation at a UNSW Kensington College
- Invitation to UNSW networking events
- Guaranteed entry to the UNSW Professional Development Program
- Ceremony to award the scholarship
Every applicant will be assessed on their ability to display:
- Academic Merit
- Leadership skills (school, workplace or community)
- Extra-curricular activities (sporting, cultural activities, volunteer/work experience)
- Reasons for undertaking studies at UNSW
Application Deadline: November 30, 2023.