The Wits-TUB-UNILAG Urban Lab Master Scholarships 2024 for Sub-Saharan African Students
Apply now for the Wits-TUB-UNILAG Urban Lab Master Scholarships 2024 for Sub-Saharan African Students on Truesport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. The Wits-TUB-UNILAG Urban Lab programme supported by the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) aims to enhance graduate education in urban fields across Sub-Saharan Africa. It is one of seven SDG Graduate Schools financed by the DAAD worldwide. The lead partners, the Habitat Unit at Technische Universität Berlin and the School of Architecture and Planning at Wits University in Johannesburg and the University of Lagos, cooperate in the offering of an urban-oriented graduate training and capacity building programme at Wits University that aims to effectively tackle the challenges and needs of modern urban studies.
Eligibility Conditions for the Wits-TUB-UNILAG Urban Lab Master Scholarships 2024
- This call is open for applicants who are from sub-Saharan African countries other than South Africa.
- A separate call for South Africans will be open soon.
- For all applicants whose highest degree was not obtained in South Africa, a proof of application for assessment of their degrees by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) must be attached to the scholarship application.
The masters scholarship covers the duration of one academic year.
The scholarship includes:
- Full tuition fee
- Monthly stipend covering living expenses
- Travel from home country/ place of origin
- Student medical aid (12 months)
They will be responsible for organizing their accommodation in Johannesburg as well as for organizing their travel to Johannesburg, and for covering the respective costs. The expenses will be refunded during
the first half of the academic year.
Students applying for the scholarship are required to pay for their SAQA fee costs. SAQA fee costs will not be refunded.
The Wits-TUB-UNILAG reserves the right not to make all or to make no scholarship awards.
Procedures for Application
Discover the full call here and the scholarship application form here. All scholarship applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the 30th of September 2023. No late applications will be considered.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2023