2023/2024 Kreditkortsval Scholarship Programme
Applicants who are interested and are currently enrolled at a Swedish college or University or an equivalent school abroad and can demonstrate that they will write a bachelor’s or master’s thesis during the upcoming semester are hereby called upon to submit applications for the 2023/2024 Kreditkortsval Scholarship Programme
- The scholarship is worth 5,000 SEK and will be given once during the autumn semester and once during the spring semester for the next few years.
KREDITKORTSVAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM COURSES
- The scholarship is organized for students studying economics or related to fintech and future payment solutions.
- You must currently be actively enrolled at a Swedish college or University and plan to write an essay at the C or D level.
- Starting from the autumn semester of 2023, they have also opened up the scholarship to those studying abroad. The requirement is that you should write a Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis.
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION
To apply for the scholarship, and make sure to include the following information:
- Your full name
- Proof of registration at an educational institution (in Sweden or abroad)
- A detailed description of your planned essay and its subject area
- Reasoning why YOU deserve our scholarship
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns via the contact email: kundservice(at)kreditkortsval.se
Application Deadline: October 31, 2023