The Canadian University Dubai Scholarship 2023
Students with the passion of studying in some place like Dubai are once again presented with this spectacular opportunity. The Canadian University Dubai Scholarship is providing tuition scholarships to high-achieving and qualified international students who are ready and interested in studying in the university. The Canadian University Dubai Scholarship 2023
Why Study at Canadian University Dubai?
The Canadian University Dubai, popularly known as CUD, is a unique private university in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, established in 2006. The Canadian University Dubai offers education based on the Canadian curriculum. The university has currently opened a new campus located in the heart of Dubai, in City Walk.
Below are the eligibility conditions for the Canadian University Dubai Scholarship 2023;
- Scholarships are open to all students of any citizenship who have met all the admission requirements.
- Scholarships are awarded to full-time students enrolled in four academic courses or more per semester.
- For Financial Hardship and Special Needs Scholarships, the number of academic courses students must enroll in will be considered on a case-by-case basis, although, where possible, a minimum of four academic courses is recommended. Please note that scholarships can be granted for credit-bearing courses only.
- Students must maintain the cumulative grade point average (CGPA) necessary in order to continue receiving scholarship funding. The specific CGPA requirements vary according to the type of scholarship applied for. These details are outlined in the specific scholarship descriptions.
- Scholarships are not valid for summer semesters.
- Scholarships are only valid for current tuition fees.
- Students can apply for more than one scholarship, provided they meet the eligibility requirements. In case a student qualifies for more than one reduction, scholarship or discount, the student will be given the chance to choose the scholarship with the highest value.
- All remaining fees (tuition and housing) must be paid promptly in order to receive and maintain the scholarship.
50% tuition waiver
- High school students need to have attained an academic average of 99% or above to apply for a 50% tuition waiver.
- For current CUD students renewing their scholarship, the semester CGPA at the conclusion of the semester must be 3.98 or higher to continue receiving a 50% tuition waiver.
30% tuition waiver & 40% tuition waiver
- High school students need to have attained an academic average of between 90 – 94.9% to apply for a 30% tuition waiver.
- For current CUD students renewing their scholarship, the semester CGPA at the conclusion of the semester must be between 3.9 – 3.94 to continue receiving a 30% tuition waiver.
20% tuition waiver
- High school students need to have attained an academic average of between 85 – 89.9% to apply for a 20% tuition waiver.
- For current CUD students renewing their scholarship, the semester CGPA at the conclusion of the semester must be between 3.85 – 3.89 to continue receiving a 20% tuition waiver.
10% tuition waiver (returning students only)
- High school students who were awarded an automatic 20% tuition waiver for their first semester at CUD and have maintained a 3.8 – 3.84 CGPA, may be eligible for a 10% tuition waiver on the subsequent semester
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION
- The scholarship application deadline for the fall semester is July 7th.
- The scholarship application deadline for the spring semester is December 20th.
- Please note that late or incomplete scholarship applications will not be considered by the scholarship committee.
- Applicants must email their scholarship application forms (or visit the scholarship section of Student Affairs), along with all supporting documents (as detailed in the relevant sections of the different scholarship types) to email@example.com
Application Deadline: December 20, 2023.