2024/2025 Oxford–Adara Foundation MBA Scholarship
Apply now for the 2024/2025 Oxford–Adara Foundation MBA Scholarship on Truesport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. The Adara Foundation is a non-profit social enterprise in Nigeria, focused on empowering women and developing education in Africa. The Foundation shares Saïd Business School’s commitment to better gender parity in education and supports our aim to promote a global MBA community with representation from all over the world.
This scholarship is a collaboration between the Saïd Business School of Oxford and the Adara Foundation.
Available to female candidates who are normally resident in and a national of an African country.
- Open to female candidates of an African nationality, with a preference for a candidate of Nigerian nationality.
- Candidates must be ordinarily resident in a state outside of the European Economic Area including the UK, and intending to return to their home country upon completion of the MBA programme.
- Candidates must demonstrate a commitment to contribute to Africa’s development.
- The scholarship will be granted based on academic merit.
The successful scholar will be asked by the Adara Foundation to work on a project contributing to Africa’s development during or after the programme.
- 50% of the course fees.
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION
- No additional application is needed.
- We will use the details you provide in your MBA application form to determine eligibility.
- There is no fixed application deadline for this scholarship.
- All eligible offer-holders will be considered after each MBA admissions deadline however, we cannot guarantee the availability of this scholarship in our later application stages, so early application to the MBA programme is recommended.