The King Carl Gustaf 2023 Masters Scholarship at Uppsala University, Sweden
Carl XVI Gustaf or King Carl Gustaf is King of Sweden. The 2023 Masters Scholarship at Uppsala University is a scholarship program funded by the Sweden Monarch for students who have the academic ability to study in Uppsala University in Sweden.
Students who occupy a residence in hazardous and unsafe environments in places impacted by armed conflict or natural calamities are the target participants for the King Carl Gustaf Scholarship. The scholarships will cover the full cost of tuition fees for studies at Uppsala University. It is for Master’s programmes that begins on 28 August 2023 and are offered during the current admission round. The scholarships do not cover living expenses. The King Carl Gustaf 2023 Masters Scholarship at Uppsala University, Sweden
Eligibility for The King Carl Gustaf 2023 Masters Scholarship
- You must be a citizen of one of the following countries: Afghanistan, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Iraq, Mali, Mexico, Nigeria, Somalia, Syria or Yemen.
- You must show why you are particularly incapable and therefore in need of the educational environment at Uppsala University, as well as that you have the academic talent required.
- You can only be awarded a King Carl Gustaf scholarship for a Master’s programme at Uppsala University chosen as first priority (the programme which you have ranked the highest of the four programmes you can choose at University Admissions).
- You must have applied for the Master’s programme before the University Admissions deadline.
- You must meet the entry requirements for the programme you applied to. The application fee and your complete supporting documents must be received by University Admissions before the deadline.
Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Iraq, Mali, Mexico, Nigeria, Somalia, Syria or Yemen.
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Method of Application for The King Carl Gustaf 2023 Masters Scholarship:
In order to be considered for a scholarship, you must first submit an application for a Bachelor’s or Master’s programme at Uppsala University at www.universityadmissions.se between 17 October 2022 and 16 January 2023. Uppsala University’s programme must be ranked as your first priority of choice. Once you have submitted your application at universityadmissions.se, you will get a personal application number consisting of eight digits. Save the number as you will need it when applying for our scholarships. After the application period for study programmes ends, the application period for Uppsala University scholarships opens. The application to University Admissions and the application for Uppsala University scholarships have two separate application procedures. You must submit one separate online application for our scholarships during our scholarship application period from 17 January – 1 February 2023.
Application Deadline: 23:59 CET (Central European Time) 1 February 2023