2023 DAAD WASTE Masters Scholarship Program at University of Stuttgart in Germany
The 2023 DAAD WASTE Masters Scholarship Program at the University of Stuttgart in Germany is a fully-funded unique scholarship opportunity for international students who desire to pursue a master’s degree in Waste Management and Circular Economy. This scholarship is aimed at students from advancing countries who hold a first academic degree in Engineering or Natural Sciences and who are concerned about pursuing a career in the field of Waste Management and Circular Economy. 2023 DAAD WASTE Masters Scholarship Program at University of Stuttgart in Germany
This scholarship covers tuition fees, travel expenses, a monthly stipend, health insurance, and German language courses for up to two years. This scholarship also contains a research internship at a company or research institute in Germany.
Eligibility for the 2023 DAAD WASTE Masters Scholarship Program:
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree (or an equivalent degree) in Chemical, Civil, Environmental, Mechanical, Process Engineering, or a related field.
- Applicants must have a minimum of two years of professional experience after Bachelor Studies (Internships during Bachelor studies are not accepted)
- Applicants must be proficient in English language, and one of the following test scores is required:
- TOEFL (CB): 213
- TOEFL (PB): 550
- TOEFL (iBT): 79
- Please note: TOEFL ITP is not accepted for the application
- OR IELTS (Academic): 6.5
- OR a certificate of an equivalent English test not older than two years on the day of the application deadline.
- German language knowledge “Basic User (A2)” under the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Number of Awards: Limited
Value of Award:
- Monthly payments of 750 euros
- Payments toward health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
Duration of Award: 2 years
NOTE: For individuals who do not possess satisfactory or certified knowledge of the German language should attend the German Intensive Language Course in September (Free of charge).
Application Deadline: 30th September 2023 (23:59 – CET Central European Time)