2023 International Stand Out Scholarship at Bond University in Australia
Apply for the 2023 International Stand Out Scholarship at Bond University in Australia on Trueport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. Bond University, Australia is offering individuals the opportunity to achieve their dream of studying in Australia with the help of a funding programme.
The International Stand Out Scholarships gives tuition remission scholarships to standout students applying to study at an undergraduate or postgraduate level. These scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and evidence of outstanding leadership and community achievements and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality international students.
Eligibility for the 2023 International Stand Out Scholarship:
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum academic result of ATAR 89.00 or IB Diploma 32 (or equivalent) for undergraduate applicants or achieved ‘stand out’ academic results from undergraduate studies for postgraduate applicants.
- Applicants are required to hold certificates of previous degree qualification with good academic grades.
- Applicants need to provide formal documentary evidence of English language proficiency per the stated requirements.
Eligible Countries: Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, China, Colombia, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Hong Kong SAR China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Mongolia, Nepal, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
Type: Undergraduate or Masters
Value of Awards: 25% tuition
Number of Awards: Not specified
Eligible Field of Studies: Any single or approved combined undergraduate degree excluding the Bond Medical Program, Doctor of Physiotherapy, Master of Psychology (Clinical), and Master of Professional Psychology.
Method of Application: If you meet the eligibility criteria for this scholarship, we encourage you to apply by following the below steps:
- Complete the Bond University Study Application Form to lodge your application for your chosen program. Learn more about this process.
- Complete the Bond University Scholarship Application Form. Simply use the same login details as used for your study application and enter ‘scholarship’ in the keyword field on the ‘Start an Application’ tab.
You must complete and submit your scholarship application before the application closing date as no late scholarship applications will be considered!